LR3 Rock Sliders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

dave_lucas

Hello everyone,

I am currently searching for an LR3 owner that would be willing to let me use their LR3 for the development of rock sliders.

Ideally I would like to work with someone located in Colorado so I would have physical access for measuring and test fitting. If I am unable to locate someone in Colorado I may be willing to work with someone from out of state that is mechanically inclined and has the ability to take precise measurements.

If you are interested or know of anyone in Colorado that might be interested send me an email to the address provided in my profile.

Thanks,

Dave Lucas
www.slickrockfabrication.com

C

conerly

Dave,
I am interested in the out come of your research and would also help if you needed. I hope that you could integrate to the slider system. the "extended" height adjustment of the LR3 suspension. There is a sensor for when the vehicle is grounded that will pump extra air into the system to lift the body free when stuck. Might be cool to know just how it knows and incorporate that with a slider.

Just a thought

Dale

K

KTMLC8

Great to hear this Dave. You and I emailed a few times about the LR3 when I saw you eyeing it at SEMA.

The rock sliders will be of interest as well as few other things once you get your hands on one. Check out the transfer case wide open for a rock to punch a hole in it. And the air suspension storage tank that runs length wise with the chassis. I would like to see if there is something you can dream up for that as well.

D

davechogan

Does anyone know if they are going to make these? Any updates would be appreciated.

D

DiscoNomad

Just call the guys over Rover Accessories. They have all that stuff in the works and you can order one now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635