LR4 Full Length Roof Rails?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4Tank

Reaction score
I am a new LR4 owner...had it 2 months now and have 5k on it. Love it.

Anyway, have been told that I can't order new full length roof rails as they wont be available until 3rd to 4th quarter of this year? I find this hard to believe and disappointing as I bought the vehicle for recreation use...which should include putting things on the roof rails.

Anyone else annoyed by this and or have any suggestions?

I see some for sale on EBay but am not sure if the LR3 Rails will fit a 2011 LR4?

italiansta1978

Reaction score
i am with you i talked to 4 different dealers and they all told me the same thing you can get the short rails but not the long ones. for the LR4 s they are silver and they told me that LR3 fits but they are black also i guess they are having trouble with the shipping that is the reason why we can not get them now it is a bummer i really want them too

elscorcho

Reaction score
I got tired of waiting and ordered mine from the UK. Dan @ Duckworth LR was very helpful, and I received the rails within 3 weeks for a bit less than I would have paid here (about $325 for the rails, another $120 for shipping, and no VAT).

italiansta1978

Reaction score
Are those the full lenght roof rails? not the cross bars right the silver ones if that is the case they are much cheaper than here in the states because i got a qoute on full lenght roof rails $530.43 it is the whole sale and the cross bars are $304.39 for the pair

elscorcho

Reaction score
Are those the full lenght roof rails? not the cross bars right the silver ones if that is the case they are much cheaper than here in the states because i got a qoute on full lenght roof rails $530.43 it is the whole sale and the cross bars are $304.39 for the pair

It's the fool length roof rails. Based on another thread here, I'm actually buying the yakima cross bars -- they work the same and cost less.

italiansta1978

Reaction score
hey elscorcho do you have the contact informating for the UK dealer that you bought the rails from i need toorder them can not wait for US to get it

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635