New LR3 Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

san6279

85 mile update....

Called dealer on Friday early afternoon to make an appoiontment to get sunroof rattle and latch fixed. Got sent to voice mail. Left message. No callback so called again at 4:30. Actually got to the scheduler who was with another customer and was sent to voice mail again. If they don't call by noon on Monday, I'm going to blow a gasket. Ridiculous.

Also, the check engine light just lit up today. Will have to get that checked out also.

Not off to a great start.....

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
san6279,
I can see the sunroof latch, but certainly not the check engine light. Why don't you check to see that your gas tank cap is turned good and tight. That can sometimes cause the light. My dealer service sucks too, pretty much the only way to talk to someone there is to actually drive in. It's ridiculous.

S

san6279

Dealer called this morning at 9am, so that is good. Engine light is no longer lit, but they will check it out anyway. I just hope they can fix that vibration....very annoying.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM