Off road action

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HikeNbike

Reaction score
Some fun last weekend... Not using this web site to market my car but yea, i am moving out of the county for work and i need to sell my car... I can give it to the dealer but they wont appreciate it... if you know of any land rover enthusiast who can appreciate all the hard work i put in to this car please let them know... She is the toughest LR4 in America!

Attachments

• IMG_6629.JPG
    IMG_6629.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_6632.JPG
    IMG_6632.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6782.JPG
    IMG_6782.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_6901.JPG
    IMG_6901.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6923.JPG
    IMG_6923.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 50

spizzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck to you, sir! How did you fare with that rock?

By the way, those pics pretty much solidified my wanting to keep with my exterior color choice based on how your accessories look with your truck.

What color is your vehicle? Causeway?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Such an awesome LR4 - I hope you can find a buyer who will appreciate your modifications.

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man, if I didn't already have one and my wife wouldn't **** me for owning 2, I would be all over it. I absolutely love this LR4!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like you have an Urban Offroad rack - anyway you could send me the dimensions and details on your wind fairing? I am very curious!

HikeNbike

Reaction score
So the Mod list: hmmm this is long and i may miss some..
=(Custom) Front Tactical Rover bumper with limb riser mounts and cables: 20" Rigid LED Bar, 10" Rigid LED Bar, x2 dually D2 diffused LED's in the corner, warn 9000 winch, wireless remote, with custom black synthetic rope, black hawse fairlead, black pro link. x2 20,000lb permanent D-rings. removable front license plate holder. hidden CB radio junction under driver seat with cobra 75. quick connect fire stick antenna. Customized rear Kaymar bumper, modified and re-painted. Two more dually D2 diffused Rigid, in the corners. (Custom switch box under steering wheel) Custom rear view factory camera mount on spare tire. Rear tail light guards. Front headlight guards (imported from UK.. ssshhh)
Complete Magna flow exhaust with custom X-pipe. Complete rock sliders with re-enforced welds. Fuel tank skid plate. Front diff protection plate (re-enforced welds)
Full length custom roof rack with limb riser mounts from UOR, (matched bumper design) :) thx derek
x5 compomotive 18"s with BF A/T's 32.5" tires. Customized inside wheel well to fit.
IID tool from GAP diagnostics to control EAS. (Great tool)
secondary onboard air compressor for inflating tires after off roading, permanently mounted out of sight and has quick connect under rear bumper.
Jeeze i cant believe all this....****ummmmmm
Oh and rubber floor mats... HAHA

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635