Off-Roading Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice pics David,
I like the skid plate. Please post pics pf the rack when its installed.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went on a short off road trip this morning on my Discovery 4 with a friend on his FJ Cruiser. It rained a lot last night so the mud/clay was very slippery and sticky:

DSCN0015.jpg

We got the trucks all clean crossing a creek:

DSCN0024.JPG

DSCN0029.JPG

DSCN0030.JPG

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alexcorral,

AWESOME pictures and videos - thanks! :) That looks like amazing jungle terrain. Looked like a lot of fun.

-David

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alex, your pics and video remind me why I love this truck and lean towards keeping it. Awesome offroad pics and videos!

Keep 'em coming since I'm living vicariously threw you and Dave until the end of the year.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics bro. I would LOVE to do that with my LR4, but just about everything off road is illegal here in MA. You're lucky to live in a place where you can do stuff like that. The scenery is also beautiful. Did you have any trouble with the stock tires in the mud?
I also noticed that you have the TDV6. How do you like it? What kind of mileage are you getting?

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics bro. I would LOVE to do that with my LR4, but just about everything off road is illegal here in MA. You're lucky to live in a place where you can do stuff like that. The scenery is also beautiful. Did you have any trouble with the stock tires in the mud?
I also noticed that you have the TDV6. How do you like it? What kind of mileage are you getting?

The stock tires are awful in the mud, but the traction control and LSD work great and allowed me to get up the muddy slopes just as well as the FJ Cruiser on larger/meatier AT tires and rear locking differential.

The TDV6 is awesome (diesel is cheaper than gas in Panama) and has amazing torque at low RPMs. I'm getting an average 23 mpg and paid 3.98 $/gal this morning.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635