Over Engine Creeper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

LisaB

I got one of those Topside engine creepers, and I can't believe I have survived engine work without one of these. I used a step stool to take the upper manifold off to get to the injectors, and got the creeper to finish replacing the valve cover gaskets, plug wires, and putting it all back together. This item is well worth the $230 total investment.

N

NHESS81

I was thinkin of building my own...wouldnt some 2 x 4's and a sheet of plywood with support be the same basic idea? Seems like it would be MUCH easier to get to components in the engine though that is for sure!

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where to find????

I once used a strategicly folded a heavy sheet of cardboard to fit on top of the 4.0. I used it to replace the fuel pressure thing on the back of the fuel rail, and to check the coils. I have not heard of an "over the engine" creeper, I would like to see one, where did you get it?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM