Parts Availability Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LB Bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m a bit perturbed that I had to do this myself. There seems to be no reason my local dealership supporting the collision center couldn’t have done the same search versus aimlessly waiting for back order to come through.
As well you should be...on both counts. The parts dept at LR Palm Beach makes your local one look a greedy $$ and pathetic, and the collision center lazy.
At about $2.6K each for those headlights, an ARB Summit front bumper/bar starts to look like cheap insurance for off-road.

Moonman00

Reaction score
As well you should be...on both counts. The parts dept at LR Palm Beach makes your local one look a greedy $$ and pathetic, and the collision center lazy.
At about $2.6K each for those headlights, an ARB Summit front bumper/bar starts to look like cheap insurance for off-road.
Agree it is laziness on both fronts and probably profiteering by local dealership parts department as I imagine there is better margin for them to order direct from JLR versus getting something for me on open market…

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The collision center may have an account with the local LR dealer, who in turn may give them a discount.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo