Rear Seat DVD Installation (/w Pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply :biggrin:

He has contacted me now and it is multi region.

I have ordered a pair ..just hope his postage is quick :wink:

No worries - glad you got it figured; I still haven't tracked down a foreign region disk. Postage was pretty quick to me (2 days after sending), however I'm in the same country!

aleby

Reaction score
Rear Dvd Headrests

Hello friends this forum was so helpful as I wanted some sort of rear entertainment for my children i see all pictures from roof mounts to dvd headrests.
Which also was excellent reading and pointed me in the right direction?
I had a set of dvd headrests installed similar to the beige ones on the forum which was a super task he achieved, but I could never do that my self, full credit to you gtc.
I have added some pictures of mine that were installed by an Audio company from Hertfordshire.
Albey

disco32-1.jpg

disco31-1.jpg

disco-1.jpg

disco3-1.jpg

bcaese

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to pick up one of a pair of these, how much do they cost? and where can I pick them up?

I'm in Toronto Canada though, Let me know :biggrin:

thanks

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to pick up one of a pair of these, how much do they cost? and where can I pick them up?

I'm in Toronto Canada though, Let me know :biggrin:

thanks

Hi bcaese - I'm in Kitchener, an hour west of you! I picked the screens up from mp3playerstore.com in Montreal; I believe I have details of them on the first page of this post, including pricing, etc, etc.

-GTC

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they deliver via online purchase?

Yep; they're basically an online business from what I've seen. Their prices are some of the best in Canada, but the customer service isn't that great (often slow responses, etc, etc - they do have a phone number, and I have gotten through to them in the past).

aleby

Reaction score
Rear Dvd headrests

Hi
I was told by another Member it was ok to tell you who fitted them and where i got them on here
I hope this helps you please PM if you cant find them,and i will e-mail you there full link to there site. www.headrestdvds.co.uk

Regards Aleby

adharris70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! but I prefer the overhead DVD Player that is what I'm thinking of putting in mine found a great dealer on ebay located in North Carolina for a 10inch screen with remote and wireless headsets,downloaded games for $159

steve c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! but I prefer the overhead DVD Player that is what I'm thinking of putting in mine found a great dealer on ebay located in North Carolina for a 10inch screen with remote and wireless headsets,downloaded games for $159
We have a 10 inch center mounted unit. The thing you have to worry about is that with the screen down your rear view is blocked substantially.

adharris70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
steve,C yes i have heard that about that the flip down monitors I guess I'm going to have to be aware of my surrounds by using my side mirrors more often but thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635