Satellite radio problems, & AM radio problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear waltzonice,
Can you explain what you mean. I am not sure I understand what you did.
Thanks,
George
It appears that Pandora does play properly if it starts to play right when the iPod is in between songs. So what I did was create a very short 1 second "song" (using music editing software). I put this song in its own playlist. When I play that song in the playlist, it will play that short song over and over (I can't seem to figure out a way to turn off repeat in the playlist when connected to the car). Because the song is so short, there is a good chance that when I start Pandora, it will start inbetween playings of the song, and hence the Pandora will work. If it doesn't work the first time, I just hit the "Play" button again on the Pandora, and usually after 2 or 3 tries, it will work.

If you want to try it, I'll upload my short silent "song" for you tonight when I get home.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only solution for the Sat Radio issue is A) deal with it, B) turn it off or C) get a different vehicle as far as I am concerned. It's very frustrating that such a great vehicle has such a crappy Sat Radio & Bluetooth connectivity. My 2008 LR3 was as bad as my 2010 LR4. I rent vehicles all the time, and I can get a better Bluetooth connection and an more user friendlier Sat Radio on a $18000 Kia than on my $52000 LR! With all that said, yeah I was whinning, I will not trade my LR for nothing!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM