Service engine light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

mge_1

meyersd said:
I think that Service engine light is built in to come on at a pre set mile. How many miles you got on the clock? You're sure it's not the Check Engine light? Check engine is something entirely different. Did you check out that Place I told you about?

Ya it was the service engine soon light that came on. Then the next day it went away. Ya it was funny. 66K miles now. I heard the service engine soon light goes on at 86K. Ya I am officially confused now. As of today no check or service engine light is on (Knock On Wood).

J

jm_hardy3

Juutt Went To Auto Zone Got Some Of The Same Codes Bank 1 And Bank 2 Too Lean Gear Ratio 3 Inncorrect And Something Bout The Maf Input Signal Too Low. I Have A 2000 Rr And A Couple Of Months Ago Put A New Cold Air Intake On, But Didn't Have Any Trouble Until A Couple Of Days Ago, Slow Off Cold Starts And Hesitation. Cleaned Out The Intake, That Helped, And Put Some Injection Cleaner In. Going To Get Tsome Seafoam And Probably Change Out That Maf Sensor. Good Luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM