Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COJayhawk

Reaction score
Fat Girl a week later with her street shoes on

I love how versatile this vehicle is.

Attachments

• image1-1.JPG
    image1-1.JPG
    479.7 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3287-1.JPG
    IMG_3287-1.JPG
    865.9 KB · Views: 119

COJayhawk

Reaction score
Love this truck

Dirty girl vs Lady in the street

Thanks to Gap Diagnostic for their awesome EASControl module. Makes the suspension endlessly adjustable.

Attachments

• DSCN1015.jpg
    DSCN1015.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 148
  • image1-1.JPG
    image1-1.JPG
    479.7 KB · Views: 115

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in So Utah is this? We really have enjoyed our couple of trips over there and plan to do many more. And, yes, the versatility of these vehicles is second to none.

COJayhawk

Reaction score
Where in So Utah is this? We really have enjoyed our couple of trips over there and plan to do many more. And, yes, the versatility of these vehicles is second to none.

Mostly did Glen Canyon Rec Area, and Canyonlands (White Rim Trail), but I also did some Moab and then north of I-70 straight up from Moab.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great area. Though our only venture north of I70/Moab was this past March and it had rained/snowed the night before. The road headed north was slick, muddy clay. It was like driving on ice only ice cleans off easier - a LOT easier. I had clay caked everywhere underneath. So the next day we drove Onion Creek Canyon so I could cross the creek a bunch of times and splash the hardened clay/mud out from underneath. It worked great!

Bama4door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Winch project looks great. I enjoyed the build thread on that. Also nice job on the rear drawers.

Thanks! I actually got to try out the winch this weekend. I went with a buddy and we were going around a bypass on a trail (to what we thought was a huge mudpit) and turns out the bypass was worse. Hooked up my winch and pulled him out no problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72