Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well played...My ProSpeed buy once, cry once order will be placed tomorrow.

You will not be disappointed. It may take them a while to ship the order but I am completely satisfied with the quality and fit of their product. If you plan on DIY, the installation is very straight forward.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's another of the Prospeed goodies. You'll love it!

A48B1CEC-7C02-4792-9185-E48FFF442422_zpsxzyvrjy0.jpg

UtahLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah...265/60 Duratrac's...much better

Attachments

• ComposLR4.jpg
    ComposLR4.jpg
    588 KB · Views: 192

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice photos. I see that trail is rated Difficult. I always get a kick out of seeing even the stock LR4s (like mine) showing up for the money shot at the top of trails like this. :biggrin:

Smoothcab

Reaction score
When she arrives

My wife and I have ordered our 2016.5 Landmark LR4 May 27th with an October 14, 2016 delivery date in the USA west coast. We have been assured that we will be taking delivery of one of the last LR4's coming out of the Solihull, UK plant before the re-tool and release of the Discovery 5/ Vision Concept later on this year. The Factory closed all orders on June 1, 2016 and were not accepting any additional orders for LR4's or allowing any cosmetic changes. It is with great pride that I have found this community and will strive to be a valued contributor/member. I will post delivery pictures when she arrives in October. Kenny

jettore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously - enjoy the truck. Only little things that I've been nagged with so far:
  • Top rear hatch has to be slammed just right to close, but it has gotten better.
  • I feel like the driver's seat shifts ever so slightly when starting and stopping.

Interesting with the drivers seat. I think I've been feeling the same thing but not really sure if thats expected or not. It is a really slight movement.

Hayseed_LR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife and I have ordered our 2016.5 Landmark LR4 May 27th with an October 14, 2016 delivery date in the USA west coast. We have been assured that we will be taking delivery of one of the last LR4's coming out of the Solihull, UK plant before the re-tool and release of the Discovery 5/ Vision Concept later on this year. The Factory closed all orders on June 1, 2016 and were not accepting any additional orders for LR4's or allowing any cosmetic changes. It is with great pride that I have found this community and will strive to be a valued contributor/member. I will post delivery pictures when she arrives in October. Kenny

The factory has closed orders before (assuming the dealers are telling the truth). Will believe it when I see the LR5 roll off the line.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72