Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UtahLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Popped her Moab cherry this weekend...

Shafer Trail / Long Canyon Loop

LR4ShaferTrail.jpg

Lock Hart Basin Road

LR4LockHartCanyon.jpg

UtahLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful photos and a great looking LR4! Where are you in UT?

SLC...thanks, wish I could share the originals rather than these versions that are poached from Instagram, but my iphone turned into a brick this morning and I fear they are lost in the ether forever. Really looking forward to getting a few key bits from Prospeed on the rig and being a bit more confident to explore, but it was a perfect weekend with the lady to just noodle around and enjoy some of the lesser seen areas while spending some quality alone time after a few very busy months for both of us.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SLC...thanks, wish I could share the originals rather than these versions that are poached from Instagram, but my iphone turned into a brick this morning and I fear they are lost in the ether forever. Really looking forward to getting a few key bits from Prospeed on the rig and being a bit more confident to explore, but it was a perfect weekend with the lady to just noodle around and enjoy some of the lesser seen areas while spending some quality alone time after a few very busy months for both of us.

I know exactly what you mean about issues with your phone, I can never seem to be as clever as some folks when posting pictures. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time and enjoying your LR4. I was in Hildale, UT until more recently. I am not sure I have seen you on Instagram or not? My handle is @Finlayforprez.

UtahLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean about issues with your phone, I can never seem to be as clever as some folks when posting pictures. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time and enjoying your LR4. I was in Hildale, UT until more recently. I am not sure I have seen you on Instagram or not? My handle is @Finlayforprez.

Hildale? Now that's an odd place, must be a story there. Love Washington County though, great place to get out and play. Been wanting to ****** up a second home down there for a while to use as a winter escape from the inversions.

Any desert time is good time. Hasn't been nearly enough of it this year.

https://www.instagram.com/chadspector/

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pics of the Moab area! Great place to take your LR4. We're anxious to get over there again soon.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hildale? Now that's an odd place, must be a story there. Love Washington County though, great place to get out and play. Been wanting to ****** up a second home down there for a while to use as a winter escape from the inversions.

Any desert time is good time. Hasn't been nearly enough of it this year.

https://www.instagram.com/chadspector/

Washington County is great.... Hildale/Colorado City has some issues, sadly, but I love the area around short creek. It's a bit of a story I guess. ;-)

I'll send you a follow on Instagram!

Perseus

Reaction score
I've only had it deployed on initial install. First impression was fantastic. It is the Autana Rugged version with diamond plate flooring, thicker fabric and beefier tubes. It also is the newest Sky version and comes standard with the lower annex. The cover is extremely thick and zips closed on three sides. The fourth side is secured by a semi circular track that the cover slides into. I will soon post up some pics and offer a more in depth review

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72