Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A tutorial would be perfect. I actually already ordered the wireless remote you recommended and need to get the wiring. I am still figuring out which lights I want for the roof (likely the RIGID LED rectangular small ones), but still a bit unsure how to do the installation.

I know what you mean about the lighting, as I can never seem to take a good photo of my truck without some form of glare or bad lighting. Or, maybe it's the fact I only have my iPhone camera. ;-)

Thanks again.

-David

Sure you don't want to go traditional? :biggrin:

I think the 4000 compacts's have grown on me. Will look more proportional to the front with larger tires. Everything on the winch install is buttoned up. I used the rugged ridge hawse fairlead license plate mount. Interestingly, I have a license plate surround from the dealer that was mounted but the PDC kept going off. I removed the frame and kept it to the license plate and have had no issues since with PDC. I'll work on some better pics of the total install as well as light mounts.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure you don't want to go traditional? :biggrin:

I think the 4000 compacts's have grown on me. Will look more proportional to the front with larger tires. Everything on the winch install is buttoned up. I used the rugged ridge hawse fairlead license plate mount. Interestingly, I have a license plate surround from the dealer that was mounted but the PDC kept going off. I removed the frame and kept it to the license plate and have had no issues since with PDC. I'll work on some better pics of the total install as well as light mounts.
Hehehe. I am still so up in the air about lighting. I like the rectangular RIGID lights, but I do like the traditional round as well (like on your amazing Defender).

That photo of your two Rovers in the driveway is awesome - love them both. The DRLs look good - are you happy with them? I have never seen another LR4 with them, so glad you did the install.

My LR4 will likely go from CA to MA plates in the next year or two :)

-David

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh that's awesome Brandon we have the same spirit ;)

Spoonito

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definitely need to get out and get some pictures like these... Nice shots

UAVRR

Reaction score
Seeing how well these rigs look potentiates a deviation in my future purchase of a RRS..
Well done to all those posting their rigs.

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few pics from the other weekend. Dealership-sponsored outing and it was a lot of fun. Credit to BradleyAdventure.com for a handful of these shots.

DSC_0036_zps648a6e53.jpg

LR4SGulch12013-06_zps989bc737.jpg

(BradleyAdventure)

LR4SGulch32013-06_zpsd5354bdf.jpg

(Bradley Adventure)

LR4SGulch52013-06_zps15e52269.jpg

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey GoLoaf,

Great photos - looks like a lot of fun. I have never been to a dealer-sponsored outing, but am thinking about it the next time I get the invitation.

-David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge