Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Disco4Play

Reaction score
Very easy. Just double sided sticky tape. Took all of 3 minutes to remove and 2 minutes to install.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow- Such an awesome looking truck Disco4Play! Great license plate too.

Disco4Play

Reaction score
No residue at all! Just wipe down with alcohol before applying the new badging.

Thanks bushway9172!

I'm getting tons of looks while driving!

Merry Christmas!!!

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hrm, those pictures of the voyager fairing look pretty good. I may need to order one after all. The one I use now is ok, but that one looks a little better and is probably more solid. I have to tape the edges of my current one on the sides with electrical tape to keep it from making any noise. But with the edges taped, even though it doesnt cover all the way up to the top bar, its very quite. I think being a bit lower, it still can work well because no air gets up under the rack. I like the new one though, looks cleaner.

This is a thule one slapped on a full low profile voyager rack.
IMG_20131125_083955_zps6314ed7d.jpg

Disco4Play

Reaction score
The fairing is $250 and worth every penny. I drove on the highway and got up to 80 mph here in Houston and no issues. A little wind noise, but on a scale from 1-10 I'd give it a 2 on noise level. It really is amazing how quiet it really is. By the way he makes them in shop. First class all the way! If you want one get one and you won't be sorry!

And speeds 60 and under the wind noise is practically non existent.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635