Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amagno

Reaction score
Range Rover Sport Rims

I got a set of Range Rover Sport rims off Ebay. I like the look a lot but I might have to switch to stock tire size for better riding comfort.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 333
Last edited:

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a set of Range Rover Sport rims off Ebay. I like the look a lot but I might have to switch to stock tire size for better riding comfort.

That looks very sharp! What is the size on those wheels? Any rubbing at full lock of the steering wheel?

amagno

Reaction score
That looks very sharp! What is the size on those wheels? Any rubbing at full lock of the steering wheel?

Thanks! Rims are 20x9.5. Tires 275/40. No rubbing.
Anyone running on 265/50/20? I am thinking about changing the tires for a softer ride. That is a little wider than the recommended tire size on the 20-in rims.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Rims are 20x9.5. Tires 275/40. No rubbing.
Anyone running on 265/50/20? I am thinking about changing the tires for a softer ride. That is a little wider than the recommended tire size on the 20-in rims.

Interesting that you have no rubbing. I have currently have rubbing with my stock wheels and tires. 19" with 255/55 Conti's.

Good looking wheels none the less!

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting that you have no rubbing. I have currently have rubbing with my stock wheels and tires. 19" with 255/55 Conti's.

Good looking wheels none the less!

You have rubbing with your stock wheels/tires? That doesn't seem right.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99