Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it. The wrap is a really good idea. I looked into it about a year or so ago but got turned off by the cost.
Awesome looking rig. Best so far I think.

Hmmm. This has me wondering about wrapping mine as well. I have twice had some pretty good pinstripes this last season (first season) which took either a lot of time or a lot of money to get out. I wrapped the front but maybe I should do the sides.

Ryby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it. The wrap is a really good idea. I looked into it about a year or so ago but got turned off by the cost.
Awesome looking rig. Best so far I think.

Thanks bud. Yeah I have tossed the idea around about wrapping a few different vehicles but never pulled the trigger. I never could make my mind up on exactly how I wanted to do them, but on this one I could just visualize the 2 tone look and it seemed to fit. It seems to accentuate the body lines well. I have had what are arguably a few of the sexiest cars ever made, ferrari 360, maserati granturismo, and quattroporte, and this boxy little brute captures my eyes just as much. It was somewhat of an aquired attraction but that's what makes it special I think.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My other hobby!

LRs do great hauling bikes. Nice collection!

photo.jpg

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got my spare tire swing away done yesterday! It took about 13 hours of cutting, welding, and painting. You may remember I actually cut out both spindles on the Kaymar and created my own spindle. The right-hand side tire swing away does not cover the passenger tail lamp (even though it looks like it a little in the close-up pic) and it does not trip the sensors or back-up camera - everything works great. I spent a lot of time measuring and moving and testing and the end product came out awesome! While the tire is a tiny bit higher and obstructs some of my vision, I can see fine and tend to use the side mirrors anyway.

3A64DB52-B7FD-43F2-9E14-E764BF0D7DB1_zpswih8lu1o.jpg

0AF87F73-DCBD-4C47-BC17-A693A5938F64_zpsjgmzeapg.jpg

30D2BE52-CA0E-432C-A8FD-F8D65C216BCD_zpswxvopweg.jpg

DBCA1B74-BD04-44F0-9D46-F7C06BD4309C_zpsndx3leos.jpg

Last edited:

Ryby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That turned out awesome David, nice work!

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great work, David! If you ever get tired of your day job you could start doing custom work like this for others.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72