Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awesome!!! i wish someone out there makes an easy bolt on version...yup, i am looking for the easy way! lol

aesopian

Reaction score
Alexcorral that is a good looking KTM. I also use a hitch carrier sometimes, with a 700 lb tongue weight it works well for dirt bikes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got my spare tire swing away done yesterday! It took about 13 hours of cutting, welding, and painting. You may remember I actually cut out both spindles on the Kaymar and created my own spindle. The right-hand side tire swing away does not cover the passenger tail lamp (even though it looks like it a little in the close-up pic) and it does not trip the sensors or back-up camera - everything works great. I spent a lot of time measuring and moving and testing and the end product came out awesome! While the tire is a tiny bit higher and obstructs some of my vision, I can see fine and tend to use the side mirrors anyway.

I'd pay a very nice penny for that modded Kaymar!!! Go sell your design!

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess with all this interest, I could quit my day job and just fabricate Land Rover stuff. Then again, I can't take all the credit - it was a bit part my buddy in my local Land Rover club. He has amazing skills!

Either way, this tire swing away is awesome and made to hold a lot of weight. Lots of care was taken in every weld and in proper placement.

Iron oak

Reaction score
I took a quick trip up the Kancamangus Highway in NH today. Was a nice little drive for the dogs, daughter and myself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 93

Ryby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful. Not many photo opps like that here in OK. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72