Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some current pics

Recently had some fun in the snow. I was very impressed with the performance offroad, it was a blast. It turns out he was just showing off for his **** new lady friend that is now parked along side him in the garage!

Attachments

• IMG_4798.jpg
    IMG_4798.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_4810.jpg
    IMG_4810.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_5328.jpg
    IMG_5328.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_4837.jpg
    IMG_4837.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_5505.jpg
    IMG_5505.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 180

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love how that roof rack looks like it clears your garage door by millimeters! haha!

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love how that roof rack looks like it clears your garage door by millimeters! haha!

I thought the same thing!! It's the main reason I have been putting that mod off (and have been looking at slim profile racks vs baskets). I may have to hack my garage door opener or at least adjust it to retract the door so that is is perfectly flat. #LRownerproblems

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently had some fun in the snow. I was very impressed with the performance offroad, it was a blast. It turns out he was just showing off for his **** new lady friend that is now parked along side him in the garage!
And what a **** lady friend that is :eek:
My wife and I love the Quattroporte, but will be going with the Tesla P85D instead this summer (hopefully:cool:)

Ryby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the same thing!! It's the main reason I have been putting that mod off (and have been looking at slim profile racks vs baskets). I may have to hack my garage door opener or at least adjust it to retract the door so that is is perfectly flat. #LRownerproblems

From my highest point (the top of my ax cover) I actually have a little over 2 inches to spare in normal height mode, but I think my garage door is a little taller than the average height giving me 87" of clearance. We had some nice weather the other day and I was installing the side protection tubes out on my drive way. To give me easier access I was maxed out with my IID tool (you guys know where this is going I'm sure). When I heard the loud bang noise while pulling back in my first thought was that I demolished my front light bar, turns out it was just the ax cover hitting the door and pretty much just bumping it up out of the way. Only damage was a few marks on the ax cover. If I had pulled in slowly, like I probably should pull into the garage, it most likely would have bent the door some. So the moral of the story is, if you have a clearance issue either adjust your setting lower...or just come in hot enough to bang your way in safely!

Attachments

• IMG_5555.jpg
    IMG_5555.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5554.jpg
    IMG_5554.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_5551.jpg
    IMG_5551.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_5546.jpg
    IMG_5546.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 160

Biagetti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's one hell of a garage setup and the vehicles in it... awesome!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM