Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling Bert

Hey,

I am selling my LR4, put an ad in the for sale section of the forum.
The truck is currently in New York but I can bring it to wherever you are (almost wherever).
PM me with questions.

Thank you

Axel

Attachments

• 89BEFF88-6BCB-4A8F-9118-8B1ACE7601A9.jpg
    89BEFF88-6BCB-4A8F-9118-8B1ACE7601A9.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 128

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope the move to NY went OK and that you enjoyed your pre-move trip around NM, Utah and CO!

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope the move to NY went OK and that you enjoyed your pre-move trip around NM, Utah and CO!

The trip was fantastic. I need to post about it when I find a moment.
NYC is okay but not my cup of tea really.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go Axel. You sure this move to NYC is for the long haul? It must be tough to let go of such a beautiful car. Best of luck to you!

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go Axel. You sure this move to NYC is for the long haul? It must be tough to let go of such a beautiful car. Best of luck to you!

Thank you Umberto. Move to New York is for a year or two. Hopefully we'll get ourselves into another LR product after this. I've heard rumors of a Disco (5) built by SVO for off-roading... Who knows...

ramajama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you Umberto. Move to New York is for a year or two. Hopefully we'll get ourselves into another LR product after this. I've heard rumors of a Disco (5) built by SVO for off-roading... Who knows...

Yep could be some cool new vehicles out by the time you're ready for a LR again.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will miss you Axel, but luckily we are in contact outside here too. Best of luck!

andyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I am selling my LR4, put an ad in the for sale section of the forum.
The truck is currently in New York but I can bring it to wherever you are (almost wherever).
PM me with questions.

Thank you

Axel

Can I trade you wheels? :tongue:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72