Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two quick pictures. Finally decided to for 35mm lift in the front and 25mm in the back, it levels it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 125

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Second one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 102

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two quick pictures. Finally decided to for 35mm lift in the front and 25mm in the back, it levels it.

EAS lift i assume. Did you get it aligned after? I have heard people having issues with lifts and getting aligned (probably higher lifts that what you did, but still worth asking)

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EAS lift i assume. Did you get it aligned after? I have heard people having issues with lifts and getting aligned (probably higher lifts that what you did, but still worth asking)

Yes, I used the IIDTool for the lift. I prefer this solution than the rods (even though the Sasquatch version is a good option) and it allowed me to lift the front and rear independently.

I got it aligned and it's perfect, I used a little shop around here and they did a great job unlike the dealership who messed up my alignment without even asking me if I wanted it.

The equivalent in inches is front almost 1.4" and rear a little less than 1". It makes it ride leveled rather than having the front lower (gonna use a little more gas).

magnumforc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like that color, Finlay! My spouses is the same Nara Bronze. Mine is Firenze Red.

magnumforc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our LR4's

2013 LR$ HSE in Nara Bronze and 2013 LR4 HSE LUX in Firenze Red

Attachments

• Bruces LR4 HSE LUX.jpg
    Bruces LR4 HSE LUX.jpg
    550.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Lauras LR4 Right side.jpg
    Lauras LR4 Right side.jpg
    475.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Lauras LR4 Left side.jpg
    Lauras LR4 Left side.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 93

Disco4Play

Reaction score
This is what we Texan's call a Winter Storm! If they just had a clue to what winter really is! Anyways here's my truck after the ice storm here in Houston. ;-)

Attachments

• 2014-01-24 18.08.24.jpg
    2014-01-24 18.08.24.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 116

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what we Texan's call a Winter Storm! If they just had a clue to what winter really is! Anyways here's my truck after the ice storm here in Houston. ;-)

I wish that was a 'bad' storm. Sometimes I really love being here, but I tell ya... when its all polar vortex and sh*t I cant stand it.

The LR4 does work when its parked in -10F and -40F windchill btw. Lots of recent testing.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish that was a 'bad' storm. Sometimes I really love being here, but I tell ya... when its all polar vortex and sh*t I cant stand it.

The LR4 does work when its parked in -10F and -40F windchill btw. Lots of recent testing.

Agreed, it does great in the cold.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM