Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what we Texan's call a Winter Storm! If they just had a clue to what winter really is! Anyways here's my truck after the ice storm here in Houston. ;-)

Hey Disco4Play your lr4 looks great. noticed you are from houston too. Have you found any trails to take the LR4 on anywhere in the area? I am from houston as well.

Aaron

Disco4Play

Reaction score
Hey Aaron! Are you a member of HLRC ( Houston Land Rover Club)? If not join! The club has off road events, a monster garage coming up and I believe several members are going to SCARR. As far as local trails I haven't found any, but I'm always on the lookout. I plan on going to a ranch in San Antonio in March for a day long ride and BBQ. If you want to join let me know. It should be awesome. What kind of trails are you looking for? I'm in League City by the way.

George

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DFW ICE ICE ICE BABY. Aka ice skates required

This is what we Texan's call a Winter Storm! If they just had a clue to what winter really is! Anyways here's my truck after the ice storm here in Houston. ;-)

Or the ice storm from last month. :stupid:

image.jpg

Disco4Play

Reaction score
That's a real ice storm! Looks like Houston is expected to get another winter storm this Tuesday/Wednesday. I hope not! Great looking truck!

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few crappy shots of my LR4 with OEM black wheels and tires, and the R2 SUV's on used OEM wheels.

Attachments

• IMG_1945.jpg
    IMG_1945.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1946.jpg
    IMG_1946.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1948.jpg
    IMG_1948.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 121

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still love that color with the black design package. Oh the salt in MA - gotta love it. My parents are already sick of snow and it's only early February.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am trying to decide between Bronze with or without Black Pkg

NARA BRONZE + BLACK 19"

Just got the photo from dealer and had to share. Will pick it up next week and then post full galery.

Not sure if the Black Package makes it look too black. I'll have the LUX model which, at least with the 2014, makes the door handles match the Bronze paint. I'll also add black rails.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still love that color with the black design package. Oh the salt in MA - gotta love it. My parents are already sick of snow and it's only early February.

I go to the self serve (or touchless if below 25F) once a week. It's ridiculous this year. The parking lot at work was completely white the other day - all salt.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go to the self serve (or touchless if below 25F) once a week. It's ridiculous this year. The parking lot at work was completely white the other day - all salt.

It's the same out here (Cambridge, Boston). Tons of salt and no snow to take it away. Also, once a week at the car wash (usually touchless so I can do the undercarriage easily)

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys... not much salt on the roads down here in Florida :biggrin: Just a little bit of mud left on the lower trim from some fun last night.

Attachments

• IMG_4209.jpg
    IMG_4209.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 129

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM