Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys... not much salt on the roads down here in Florida :biggrin: Just a little bit of mud left on the lower trim from some fun last night.
No salt here in the SF bay area either, but they do salt the roads out in Tahoe.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go to the self serve (or touchless if below 25F) once a week. It's ridiculous this year. The parking lot at work was completely white the other day - all salt.
Yep, my dad does the same thing. He has a pressure washer he does the undercarriage of his truck and my mom's Lexus about 1-2 times a week. The salt is just so bad out there (they are in Shrewsbury).

Reaction score
Did you install after market HID's in the headlight and fogs, or are you running bulbs that just look like hids? I love the way it looks.

Reaction score
Few pics from today... anybody else using a GoPro? The quality is just insane (for both photos and videos). Highly recommended. Looking forward to taking it out with me next time I hit the trails.

Did you install HID's for the headlight and fogs or are these the bulbs that look like HID's. I love the way they look.

Reaction score
35w 6000k DDM Tuning HIDs in low beams and fogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everything about your LR looks badass. Did you custom order your rims or did you just have them re-drilled. Been looking for rims and there isn't a lot out their for our bolt pattern.

Thanks

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
everything about your LR looks badass. Did you custom order your rims or did you just have them re-drilled. Been looking for rims and there isn't a lot out their for our bolt pattern.

Thanks

Thanks! Just to keep this thread on topic, I'll shoot you a PM in a few minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magnumforc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, my dad does the same thing. He has a pressure washer he does the undercarriage of his truck and my mom's Lexus about 1-2 times a week. The salt is just so bad out there (they are in Shrewsbury).

Jersey Boy???

magnumforc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw the Shrewsbury and forgot there are more than one. Shrewsbury, NJ was destroyed during Sandy and I guess they now have more than enough snow and ice to put up with too.

Best of luck with all the white and slippery stuff headed your way. I choke saying it's mid 70's out here and honestly I wish we did see more of the white stuff since I grew up driving in it about 6 1/2 months of the year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112