So while scrolling through eBay listings...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to know more about those tires and the brush bar, me like

did they rhino line the fenders????
hankook makes a nice mt that fits and the price is not bad either.

Last edited:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How the heck could they get KM2s to fit? I run the 32" MT/Rs with the rod-mod and that's about as big as I could go. I don't know that KM2s come in 32" or smaller on an 18" rim! Okay so I just looked and they do make a LT305/60R18/E which is 32.6" but it's 12.2" wide and I think that's too wide! I wanna know what they did down there!!!

Also...what roof rack is that? I like it...

Last edited:

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Urban Off Road makes it

Its a lot like my Rover Racks one... almost identical actually...

Edit: Come to think of i believe the white one has a Rover Racks and the Bonatti has the Urban Off Road one, very similar

Last edited:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much are one of those suckers? I like it a lot!

...of course, I won't be able to fit into my parking garage with one, but maybe in the future if I move into a house or something.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First post in the thread has a link to an ebay auction for one. Approx $1000 plus $200 shipping. I would love to find one already in the northeast if anyone knows or a new or used rack available. Christmas tree hunting seasons is coming and I need some thing to tie on to. ALSO - Im also looking for a set of 5 spoke wheels. Bonus points if they are already black!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know that the folks at Columbia Rovers sell those racks. No need to pay the shipping, I'm in Portland enough that I can just buy it down there and mount it...after I buy a house with a garage!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ngomac