tire on the hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fivespddisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is a pic of the tire on the hood
C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Kathy%20Monnin\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\toronto\hood.JPG

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
When adding a post or replying to a post, if you scroll down you will see Additional Options...

Just below that you will see Manage Attachments, click that and it will allow you to add pics.

Hope this helps.

fivespddisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is a pic from the cockpit

Attachments

• hood2.JPG
    hood2.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 104

Rich_98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would be the point of putting it on the hood? 2 spare tires?

redrover51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My God!...there's a tire on your hood!....what's it doing there?...does it balance out the LR when transcending humungus hills? If you roll, it might get some wear....I think it's an O.K. idea, just don't know if the Disco;s hood supports were made to withstand that weight? I am probably wrong...the rest of your rig is awesome Justin...you could black-out your hood, and the tire might kinda dissapear?....jus jivin Justin...whatever cranks your camshaft!

outdoorfever

Reaction score
hmm interesting. You always see the old 110's or old series with them but never discos. Its a new twist. Dont follow. :)

fivespddisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the reason I want to do this is to carry and extra spare I have never lost a tire on a trail ride. But I have seen people lose 2 before. I could put it on the rack but the truck is to top heavy with my floor. this would be a trail hood set up not a daily driver. also the hood needs extra support to take the weight of the tire

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72