Volume Indicator?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Domoic

Reaction score
This is the only car that I have ever seen that has NO volume indicator - electronically or otherwise.

Or am I missing it?

Sorry, not having it bothers me.

72offsuit

Reaction score
This is the only car that I have ever seen that has NO volume indicator - electronically or otherwise.

Or am I missing it?

Sorry, not having it bothers me.

You can turn it off and on in the menu, when on it shows up only when you adjust volume up or down and stays on the screen for few seconds then disappears. I found it annoying as hell and turned it off. Just a number, means little to me, I adjust by ear.

Hoosh

Reaction score
You can turn it off and on in the menu, when on it shows up only when you adjust volume up or down and stays on the screen for few seconds then disappears. I found it annoying as hell and turned it off. Just a number, means little to me, I adjust by ear.

^ Agree. I turned it on for the first week then realized it was annoying and unnecessary. Been off ever since.

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What! Seriously? I installed an audison bit ten and did not see the volume level for knowing where roughly 75-80% volume level was to set my de-equalization.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look tomorrow.

Jobaker4

Reaction score
How do you find this setting? I haven't seen it anywhere - 2011 LR4 HSE LUX

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Setup > Screen > Volume Display Popup (on/off)

I'm wondering if you have a newer software version that allows for this setting as I checked in both the nav main setting menu and I don't get these options.

Just to clarify, I'm suppose to be in my nav settings and see an option for setup? I also checked the settings under audio/video and the steering wheel menu too.

72offsuit

Reaction score
I'm wondering if you have a newer software version that allows for this setting as I checked in both the nav main setting menu and I don't get these options.

Just to clarify, I'm suppose to be in my nav settings and see an option for setup? I also checked the settings under audio/video and the steering wheel menu too.

Image.jpg

The setup button to the right of the clock.

Rebel17

Reaction score
Image.jpg

The setup button to the right of the clock.
What year is yours? That button is labeled "Info" on my 2011 LUX, and it serves no function that I can find (I think it's for satellite, which I don't use).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM