What kind of Tire life should I expect on BFG AT's???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the heck are those? Are they 32" ???

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DuraTrac is a good suggestion...especially for you Ryan since you run a lift. ....really depends though. I know you wheel so you may wanna just go MT/R. ...but how much do you drive on tarmac? The Tracs look to be a good AT tire.

I can honestly say 75% of my milage is offroad and the tarmac to get there!! I do not drive the LR3 Daily so I really am not that concerned about tarmac milage. I would really hope to get better then 20-25k out of a set of tires but maybe that is just wishful thinking. If I can't get any better then there is no reason not to get the MT/Rs..Atleast I still have another 10k or so left in the AT's

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well then you might as well get MT/Rs! It might take you 5 or 6 years to get to 25k and by then you'd need new tires anywhere just because the rubber would be getting all hard and crackly anyway! Hypothetically....at least it's a good technical thing to tell the wife!

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink