Wheel Spacers for 05-08 LR3; source and installation pdf

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bad Bonez BJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found wheel spacers for the LR3 at http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-r...=LR3+SE,+HSE

This is my first time using the RoadKill product. Fit and finish are good. I had one bad stud, but that happens. This will allow me to evaluate their Customer Service when I contact them about the broken stud.

Seems I can't share my pdf instructions for installing the wheel spacers. http://www.lrrforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18106&d=1255232783 Exceeds my forum limits, so PM me if you need them or look at my post on LRRF, http://www.lrrforums.com/showthread.php?t=13550

BJ

Last edited:

Bad Bonez BJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RoadKillCustoms Wheel Spacers - not hub-centric to wheel

BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK

If anyone bought these spacers based on my above thread and instructions, I applogize. What I wasn't aware of at the time I bought and installed these spacers, they converted from hub-centric to lug-centric. I didn't read the fine print. The spacers fit around that lip on the hub, but don't provide that lip for the wheel.

True hub-centric to hub-centric spacers are available for other vehicles from other providers. Example: SpiderTRAX 6 lug hub-centric to hub-centric 1.25" wheel spacers for 00-06 Toyota Tundra. SpiderTrax does not make anything for LR.

Where do we find the correct spacers (hub-centric to hub-centric)?:confused:

Last edited:

Bad Bonez BJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RoadKillCustoms Review

RoadKillCustoms.com. The web site is easy to use, but they are short on Customer Service. Did not acknowlege order, sent Delivery Tracking Number when inquiry on status of order was requested. Have not responded to phone call, Contact Us web site button, or direct email. I have a broken stud due to the wrong thread pitch on that stud. I need a replacement and am getting no where.

And I'm sharing my story of woe. Even thought I'm having no problems with these spacers that are installed on the rear of my LR3, I'm not sure I trust my unwitting conversion to lug-centric when I'm still running stock hub-centric wheels. I love the stance, the cornering is slightly improved, and the wheels stay a lot cleaner.
BJ

Bad Bonez BJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any vibration?

None, they ride great. I seem to have gotten them centered real well. My concern is not immediate, but later I want to add a hitch and tow some toy trailers around. Then, I would want the stronger union that the correct spacer would give.

BJ

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, but what is the purpose of using spacers? Is it to fit a different sized wheel and/or tire?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo