'05 LR3 Passenger side wet floor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thomasjt1870

Reaction score
Hello All,

Im having the same problem with my 05 LR3, my remotes were working fine until I had my sunroof drainage hose replaced two weeks ago. Took it back to the shop today and tech stated that everything was working properly. My remotes are still not working. I would like any suggestions to move forward; because i don't feel comfortable not being able to lock my car.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you not just demonstrate to your tech that your remote doesn't work?

Remote and sunroof/water ingress issues usually revolve around the wiring along the sill on the passenger side floor. Check for corrosion there.

pacomachine

Reaction score
Repaired the splice and bingo!

I opened up the passenger-side door sill and sure enough I found the splice with the green and white(well more of a yellowish white), I cut through and added about 6 inches of wire and some heat-shrink wrap, tested my keyfob and voilà, everything is working now!

Thanks !

Sogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Join the club, there should be a full recall for this since it cause all sorts of bad **** to happen. Its a friken joke that a vehicle like this would leak as it does.

JoeS

Reaction score
Here is a quick video about troubleshooting some of the potential problems causing water in the floorboard of an LR3 2005.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72