05 LR3 Trail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert Page

Reaction score
:hello::hello:

OK, I'm in!! After much looking and reading, I settled on a Black 05 Trail with 30k miles, new Continental tires,a nd new brakes and rotors. It has the Brush Bar with Lights and the HD Package. Not as well equipped inside as the 07s but I really wanted one I could wheel. Putting General AT Grabbers (Stock Size) on it next week. Then an ARB Bull Bar, Warn Winch (M8000), and a Safari Snorkel to complete the rig.

This board has been very useful in making the decision. I decided on this 05 after driving it all weekend and talking to the lead tech at my dealer. He was comfortable this one was "debugged" and it does not exhibit any of the issues except the glove box door and tranny lag others seem to have had with their 05s. I was assured the tranny lag could be resolved next week. Gulf Coast Land Rover in Mobile, AL USA is a REALLY GOOD dealer. They have treated us well with the Range Rover and Disco II and now the LR3 which is the first one we actually bought from them.

Looks REAL good running down the road in convoy with my son's 99 DII!! My Son and I are going out with the local J@@p Club on New Years day to give them a demo on what a lightly modified and stock LR3 can do!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay here and the LR3 treats you well.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM