1982 VB Land Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

themoirs

Reaction score
hi i am the proud owner of what the wife calls the pig. intend to travel australia as of march next year, towing a cavalier camper trailer. hopefully working our way around oz enjoying life before either i or the pig gives up the ghost. plan to hot foot it to victoria first to see daughter and grand kids first, then catch up with friends who have been on the road since november last year. after that we go and do whatever we please. our beloved landy is in the prosses of being fitted out with the usual, duel battery sys. fridge freezer, uhf; drawers, cupboards, roof racks etc. our beloved pig is in original condition apart from power steering. the only problems i have had are the altinator and clutch, so we are hoping she keeps on keeping on.will keep you posted on our preporations as the big day gets nearer. signing of for now, catch you all later

Last edited:

MottMcfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Yes you should be able to add a photo as long as it's the correct size etc.

Marty

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nico3dd