2002 Discovery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donnysju

Reaction score
Had problem over weekend with car not starting. I was shopping when I came out of store it would not start. Left car there came back a few hours later and it did start. started several times afterward and , drove it briefly a couple of times. Did not start again yesterday morning. Charging system checks out ok. Car not getting a spark. My driver side door actuator has not been working for a couple of weeks. Other three door locks work. Wondering if there could be a corelation

Donny
917 566 990

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send me your full tele number so I can call you.

london903

Reaction score
Had problem over weekend with car not starting. I was shopping when I came out of store it would not start. Left car there came back a few hours later and it did start. started several times afterward and , drove it briefly a couple of times. Did not start again yesterday morning. Charging system checks out ok. Car not getting a spark. My driver side door actuator has not been working for a couple of weeks. Other three door locks work. Wondering if there could be a corelation

Donny
917 566 990

Donny, I had a similar problem this past spring with my 2002, Disco. The problem was Crankshaft Position Sensor for Land Rover Discovery II. It not very expensive, (under $40 from a Land Rover Dealer). And although not a difficult job, it is tough to get to the part. My Disco has never stalled or missed starting since I replace the part.

Tony

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9