2003 Discovery Brush Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan Hugo

Reaction score
I have a 2003 Discovery SE. I need to replace the original brush guard in the front as it's rusted out. Anyone have a contact in Colorado?

Scanachi

Reaction score
I’ve got a 2003 Discovery II also! I love her!

If I knew of any CO contacts, I’d tell ya, but I’m in OH.

Good luck!

Dan Hugo

Reaction score
Scanachi, thanks for your reply. Sorry for my late response. I'm still working on finding the brush guard. Right now, I'm having the engine redone. I love the vehicle. I'm the original owner and have put 173,000 miles on it.

Scanachi

Reaction score
No worries.

What kind of work are you getting done on your engine?

I’m not the original owner on mine. Somebody bought her, but returned her after a couple thousand miles. Evidently the Premium fuel hit them hard.

I’ve got 146,000 miles on her.

Dan Hugo

Reaction score
Sorry for my late reply. I am having a rebuilt engine put in. The frustrating thing is that it's taken months!! It's not the mechanic but in fact the delays getting the parts. I've waited 2 weeks for some bolts to come from the LR dealership in Utah. I could have driven there and back in 2 days!!!! So, we had to order the same bolts from the UK. The block, crankshaft, heads, etc. are all here and just waiting. I even had to get a used catalytic converter because the original was stolen. Once the engine is running, I need to get new tires and a windshield. Then, the replacement brush guard.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi