2004 - how to change my headlight?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dominiquetx

Reaction score
I am looking for a clear set of instructions on how to change the headlight? Should be easy enough to do?

What bulb do I buy? yellow works but the two white lights are out

:hello:

Thanks!

FALLFORWARD

Reaction score
Very Simple, Open The Hood, Pull Off The Rubber Boot over The Wiring Harness, Pull The Harness Off The Prongs, Take Out Old Bulb, There Should Be A Metal Latch Spring That Holds The Bulb In Place, Replace Bulb, Put Spring Back In Place Replace Boot And You Should Be Golden!! Good Luck!!

dominiquetx

Reaction score
Simple enough

Sounds easy enough to me....any idea what bulb I am buying at the auto part store? Last time this happened the shop where I bought it from ran to the local auto parts place to grab a bulb.

Thanks for your help dominique

avkin

Reaction score
That is not the procedure for an 03, and I think the 04 is the same as 03. The procedure is in the owners manual. You remove three plastic screws on top of plastic grille and then remove it. Remove three screws securing the headlight assembly and then pull it out. Two screws are on top and one on the side. Turn the appropriate plastic cover on back of headlight assembly and pull it out. You will see the bulb. I can not remember the bulb number, H7 or H4 I think.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge