2006 Rr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

sunflower

New member....Just received delivery of 2006 RR yesterday. Does anyone know if the floor mats for the 2005 RR would custom fit the 2006 RR as I cannot find 2006 (all weather) mats? Seems that they are not out yet. I would really like them to fit properly. Also, is there anything I should do or know to take care of this car properly? Sunflower

R

raysamii

Check your airbag (SRS) light( right sideof the instrument panel) in a dark environment (garage, with headlights off, interior lights dimmed and GPS screen off). You will notice that it flickers.
My 06 was doing this..took me a while to get the dealer to see it...they had no fix for it until last month. Apparently all 06 RR’s do this.

The fix was to replace the instrument panel.

Another problem that I have is this:

According to Page77 of Owner’s handbook : “when the starter switch is turned to position “I”, a countdown to when the next service is due appears in the message center display”- this is not happening and the dealer tells me that it is a mistake in the manual. I would appreciate it if you test yours and let me know.

Let me know if you have any questions.///ray

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sunflower

2006 range rover

Ray,

Thank you for the response. I will check those items you mentioned today.

Sunflower

E

esorokin

Same

I have the same problem with the countdown to next oil service not working. I tried to follow the manual instructions and it simply does not work. Also, my airbag issue was bigger than yours since at 1500 mine decided to stop working at all (light stayed on) and the bag and a module needed to be replaced (of course parts are limited for a 2006 supercharged...) Does anyone know how to get the DVD to work up front with the car in off or parked position?

S

sunflower

Ray,

I checked the air bag light on my 2006 HSE RR as you requested, and it does not flicker. Also, when we turn the key to position I, there is no countdown message displayed as to when the next service is due.

R

raysamii

Thanks- Apparently, the countdown is an error in the owners' manual..

L

lqbobby

Okay,

2006 HSE RR,noise when start up in the morning like the belt old or is gone, speakers in the right back sounds like crap.

Also when you drive do you notice a clicking sound coming from the bottom of the truck when you stop.

This sound drives me crazy...

Other than that it drives better than the 2004,2005...with out a question.

I have to go the dealer..i will check on the posted above..to see minds to the same.

Regards,

E

esorokin

lqbobby said:
Okay,

2006 HSE RR,noise when start up in the morning like the belt old or is gone, speakers in the right back sounds like crap.

Also when you drive do you notice a clicking sound coming from the bottom of the truck when you stop.

This sound drives me crazy...

Other than that it drives better than the 2004,2005...with out a question.

I have to go the dealer..i will check on the posted above..to see minds to the same.

Regards,
I am told that clicking noise is due to a "heat shield." It happened for the first couple thousand of miles on my 06 Supercharged then stopped. Hopefully yours will stop clicking soon....

L

LRMEX

I know the OEM ones look cool but if you want something durable get the wather thech mats.
Congrats on your RR.

R

RRSPORT

Sunflower:

Re: All weather mats

I got RR rubber mats from dealer for RR Sport (part# EAH500051PMA) and matching
back loadspace mat (part# EAH500090PMA) in August. Perfect fit and looks great.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635