2010 Land Rover National Rally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Is anyone planning on attending the National Rally in Moab this year with thier LR4? I just returned from there and had a great time with my 3 week old LR4. We only had a chance to do one local trail and joyride up in the La Salle Mountains.

This organization is holding the event:

http://www.solihullsociety.org/

I am thinking about heading out for the event but due to how new and stock my truck is, I plan on only doing a few of the easier to moderate trails. I know the truck is going to be very capeable, but there is no sense in me crying about damage for the next 5 years.

Rob

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the reply and the great thread. I had read that one before and it got me thiniking that maybe we could get more interest in it if I posted something on the LR4 forum too.

I've been to Moab so many times of the the years. I lived there when I was younger and my grand parents and Mom still live there. I should be attending but haven't gotten the OK from home yet. We were already in Moab once this year.

Hope to see you there. I will be doing the tame trails as my truck is only about 6 weeks old at this point.

Rob

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge