2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtraphan

Reaction score
I am new to the forum. I live in Montgomery, Alabama and I purchased a 2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE Sport in Marietta, GA back in October, 2021. The vehicle was purchased with some know issues, but we have most of them fixed including:

1. New air suspension compressor
2. Replaced electronic parking brake actuator module and cables
3. Replaced Bluetooth phone module
4. Replaced rear backup camera wiring harness
5. Installed LR RR hologram puddle guard lights on all 4 doors
6. Installed trailer hitch wiring electrical connectors
7. Installed side steps
8. Changed oil to Amsoil fully synthetic
9. Changed oil filter, installed 2 new K&N engine air filters, and new nstalled cabin air filter.

IMG_1961.JPG

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking rover.

MrMbghk

Reaction score
Hi RT , I have a nice 2013 RR Sport ,, Congrats on the new truck. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine. I really love the puddle guard lights that you got. Can you tell me where to buy them ? Mark ,,

rtraphan

Reaction score
Hi RT , I have a nice 2013 RR Sport ,, Congrats on the new truck. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine. I really love the puddle guard lights that you got. Can you tell me where to buy them ? Mark ,,
Mark,

I ordered mine from eBay, but here is an Amazon link to the same items. They come in a 2 pack so order 2 packs of 2 if you want to replace all 4 doors. It was a very quick swap out.

Car Door Led Lights Projector Logo Shadow Ghost Light for Land Rover Range Rover 2007-2019 Compatible Welcome Lamp Accessories and 2pack

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am new to the forum. I live in Montgomery, Alabama and I purchased a 2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE Sport in Marietta, GA back in October, 2021. The vehicle was purchased with some know issues, but we have most of them fixed including:

1. New air suspension compressor
2. Replaced electronic parking brake actuator module and cables
3. Replaced Bluetooth phone module
4. Replaced rear backup camera wiring harness
5. Installed LR RR hologram puddle guard lights on all 4 doors
6. Installed trailer hitch wiring electrical connectors
7. Installed side steps
8. Changed oil to Amsoil fully synthetic
9. Changed oil filter, installed 2 new K&N engine air filters, and new nstalled cabin air filter.

View attachment 21344

Welcome to the forum. It is a nice looking LR. Is this your family ride a your daily driver. Hows it running now with all the repairs you made in your list?

MrMbghk

Reaction score
Mark,

I ordered mine from eBay, but here is an Amazon link to the same items. They come in a 2 pack so order 2 packs of 2 if you want to replace all 4 doors. It was a very quick swap out.

Car Door Led Lights Projector Logo Shadow Ghost Light for Land Rover Range Rover 2007-2019 Compatible Welcome Lamp Accessories and 2pack

Thanks Robert , I'll post a picture when I get them. They really look sharp. Mark

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut