2011 lr4 dead

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Let us know what "the authorities" say when you report Rambo accusing you of licking his behind or warning you to watch yourself.

I thought you were not concerned about the "death" threats... Besides the only way Rambo's messages could be interpreted as a death threat is if you were to die from Hepatitis A after a *****-**** route contamination. Then again, this assumes the content of his PM is accurate. :stupid:

Haha, I'm vaccinated against hep A, you dope. Maybe they don't do that in Venezuela, but they do here.

Alex, once again displaying his ignorance and infantile humor. It's getting old.

Rambonepali

Reaction score
U......

Haha, I'm vaccinated against hep A, you dope. Maybe they don't do that in Venezuela, but they do here.

Alex, once again displaying his ignorance and infantile humor. It's getting old.

Hey u GFCRONUS did u vaccinate urself in ur ass, u donkeys pu....y( u fill it urself) hahahaha, I think we should all join hands to kick this donkey out of any forum:hello: as this person feels death threat when asking questions about LR4 hahahhahahaah, :argh:

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All this childish behavior and language is uncalled for guys. To all parties involved, please STOP with all This nonsense. We are all adults here and most of us are here bc we are LR enthusiasts wanting to share our experiences and knowledge and learn from those of other LR enthusiasts. If you guys feel the need to insult and demean each other, then PLEASE do it using private messages or exchange email addresses. Do not do it on a public forum like this bc I for one am getting sick and tired of this BS. Or you can start a thread dedicated solely to demeaning each other. Do not hijack other threads please.

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All, I'm a recent addition to the LR family. Traded a 2005 BMW X5 4.8is for a 2011 LR4 HSE LUX. Great vehicle, love it until tonight... Went to a friends house was there for 3 hours, go to leave and the car is dead as a doornail. No lights no locks, nothing. Try jump starting, no luck. Call roadside, they send somebody who tries jumpstarting, no luck.
The guy who came said maybe a bad main? Any thoughts? They tow it tomorrow back to the dealer... Said it will be hard to tow as it is backed in to a steep driveway and the park brake is on.
:confused:

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. I put 1,500 miles on it so far with no problems.

Looking forward to hearing from you folks anything I need to know or should do tomorrow.
Thanks!
-Josh

JoBaker4.... would you mind closing this thread so that no one else can respond any longer? It may help put an end to this craziness. I, for one, find myself seldom ever checking this forum anymore b/c I am so over of the rude and crude comments. I used to check daily, several times, for new and helpful posts and I enjoyed posting myself. I am sorry so few of the responses on this thread had anything to do with your original post / question. Here's hoping all of this nastiness comes to an end and we return to the helpful, fun forum we used to be. Here's hoping...

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM