2011 lr4 dead

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, look,,,it is an open forum where peoples can ask all kinds of queries and expect good honest advice...
...and its gonna cost me only $128,000 + FAT to get it there...

WELL???

I don't know if it's good but it is honest, so here's my advice: Go for it! I wish I could take a trip like that (bike or car) and hopefully someday I will. When I do, it'll be on a Discovery or on a R1200GS. :cool:

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Ohh, wait. Wait. Let me answer this one . . .

In Rambonepali's thread regarding whether the LR4 would be suitable for use in harsh conditions in Nepal, you accused him of not being genuine. For those interested, that's in the "durability and workhorse" thread, not the "Hello from Nepal" thread..

Here is what I said in that thread (you can check it yourself by clicking on the link you included):

"This doesn't sound like a serious inquiry to me. Sounds more like somebody is play-acting a role."

How is that accusatory? Please explain. Also, please explain how such a comment would warrent a death threat.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Captain :biggrin:

gfcronus,

I think I don't need to explain anything further. If you're still worried about the ***, go to the police and let us know what they say

P.S. Note my use of sarcasm to put to one side an argument with a flawed premise

Still waiting on your explanation alex.....the silence is defeaning.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on your explanation alex.....the silence is defeaning.

Sorry to keep you waiting. Wait no more. You will not get an explanation from me.

Regarding your concern about the death threat, I wouldn't worry too much. You have only revealed you are from Northern Virginia, living in an old home with a 2-car garage in Michigan, and have a wife and two kids. Not enough for Rambo to track you down and act on his death threat.

DeathByCactus

Reaction score
On topic: What are the results of what happened to your truck?

Off topic: This board has really gone to **** hasn't it? 2 pages of utterly off-topic BS.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
On topic: What are the results of what happened to your truck?

Off topic: This board has really gone to **** hasn't it? 2 pages of utterly off-topic BS.

Totally agree. Lot of name calling and childishness from alex, Captain Balding, etc. To say nothing of the svengali from nepali. Go back to some of Alex's posts and you will see vulgarities tossed around like it's acceptable behavior. It might be in Paraguay or Puerto Rico or wherever he is from, but certainly not in the U.S. It's pretty sad, really.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to keep you waiting. Wait no more. You will not get an explanation from me.

Regarding your concern about the death threat, I wouldn't worry too much. You have only revealed you are from Northern Virginia, living in an old home with a 2-car garage in Michigan, and have a wife and two kids. Not enough for Rambo to track you down and act on his death threat.

Psssst! Alex! I'm not really worried about the threat. I'm just looking to tweak the guy. I know you probably picked up on that, being the smart guy that you are.....but just in case.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Psssst! Alex! I'm not really worried about the threat. I'm just looking to tweak the guy. I know you probably picked up on that, being the smart guy that you are.....but just in case.

Thank god... I thought you were really worried and that was why you were whining. Being the dumb guy you are I couldn't know for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM