2015 Range Rover Supercharged LWB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sappleby13

Reaction score
Hi, I have owned my 2015 Range Rover Supercharged LWB for three years already. Over the years I have taken the car in to get regular checks and they have never told me these issues until this week.

I knew my dynamic response fluid was empty. The dealership is saying I have a leak because it shouldn’t be emptying out. I do know this effects the suspension in the vehicle. Every morning my car is also tilted to the right side. They said the air bag suspension is busted or worn out. I don’t think it’s busted because when I turn the car on it levels out to normal. Is this a sign of a worn out air bag?

They also say my engine is leaking oil. I have no signs of a leak, the dash doesn’t say anything, and I have no oil or fluid leaks on my driveway.

I’m going to the dealership today to see what they have to say, I would like to ask them to physically show me the issues so I know if they are lying or not because they keep asking if I want to trade my vehicle in.

Thank you in advance!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV