30k service 2010 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom7

Reaction score
Yep, it's a little scary. LR of Manhattan quoted me in the $650 range and LR of LI in Glen Cove quoted me $625 plus you can print out a $15% off coupon from there website. Every little it counts these days. Good luck!!

I am heading into manhattan for my 21K service (got the 1st @ 7K performed) this week.....no one ever gave me a quote for this service....so I can only imagine what I will asked to dish out.....

I will never use the glen cove dealer for service or repairs....I leased my 1st LR from them...I only heard horror stories from other LR owners when it came to repairs. I also witnessed them getting a roof rack installation wrong....

it did not really affect me since when the lease was up the car was practically new (20K).... but i was offended when they would not match other dealers' price on a new LR4 lease....they have lost my business 4ever....

nonetheless although i live 15 minutes from the glen cove dealer i prefer to trek into the city

DennisL

Reaction score
Like I said, Have dealer itemize & put a value on all performed items for your 15, 30, 45k or whatever service. Then contact the dealer and show them what you want performed. Draw lines through the ones you don't want done & initial them. Have them counter sign your initials. Then get the price.
Think this would fly with dealers?

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said, Have dealer itemize & put a value on all performed items for your 15, 30, 45k or whatever service. Then contact the dealer and show them what you want performed. Draw lines through the ones you don't want done & initial them. Have them counter sign your initials. Then get the price.
Think this would fly with dealers?

Do we have a service light? Most dealers won't reset it unless all the tasks were performed...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72