3rd row seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

U

uglywerm

New owner of LR3 w/o third row seat but with conven package. Does anybody know if you can add a third row seat and/or where to get one.
Thanks

F

Freeflytim

I think that it would be a tough swap.
Congrats on buying the DS/LR3!!

N

neytas2000

You definitly can not add the 3rd row after you buy a non 3rd row. I asked and was thinking of it when I buy one...hopefully soon. I am just reictant on a 1st year model...regardless of the billions spent on research.

U

uglywerm

Well,I am not giving up easily,still looking.Might try to trade for one with 3rd. Having nothing but problems with this.I didn't even make it home from the dealer after buying it on Sat(Yes this Sat,the 18)before I water from the A/C drain was dumping onto the floor,then on Sunday the remote doorlocks quit working.Dropped it off on Monday,got it back Wed then driving it today and some covers under the seat fell off. Its a shame I love this vehicle otherwise It would be sitting back at the lot and I would be driving my RSX again.
Thanks for letting me vent.....:>(

U

uglywerm

I wish I was reluctant because now my glove box won't stay closed. I have had the vehicle for not even 4 full days and have had 5 different problems........

steve c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eh. somthing seems fishey. I seriously doubt any new LR has had *that* many issues. On the other hand if someone was looking for an angle to fix the mistake they made when they bought on impulse and did not do their homework, I can see these things happening.

F

Freeflytim

Hang in there dude!
We can give you some group therapy if you need it!! Its a Land Rover!
US dealers, tho they know less, are a lot more responsive to us than our brothers on the other side of the pond. They want a better reputation.
Ive had a couple of gremlins that needed to be worked out and both times I received very humble apologies and thanks for my patience while they sorted it.
I had a LR3 loaner and instead of waiting 2 weeks for a part, the sales manager had service take the part off his personal LR3, disabling it, just so I could have my truck back.
It also helps to ask to talk the actual mechanic… The service writers don’t know squat.

If you have good communication with your dealer and you feel they are taking care of you, hang in there. If not, then raise hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AKlr3

Good luck, we have had ours seven months and all is well. Great 4x4.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635