96 Disco Bolt Pattern ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

300zxtt2+2

Reaction score
I have recently purchased my first Land Rover but have a question that will soon drive me crazy about it if I don't find an answer. :confused: What bolt pattern do disco 1's have? I have done every search I could think of but have had no luck.

If I seem to be begging... I am!! I have an opportunity to buy some wheels / tires from a range rover ('97) but have to find out if the bolt pattern matches.

I appreciate any and all help you can give.

Thx
Shawn

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone will probably tell me I am wrong, but I think only the RRC rims will fit the D1. Can't remember the bolt pattern off the top of my head, but if I find it I will let you know.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, found it.

Q. What is the bolt pattern on my vehicle?
A. The bolt pattern for Range Rover Classic, Discovery I, Land Rover Defender 90 & 110 is 5 on 6.5".

FAQ

300zxtt2+2

Reaction score
joey said:
Okay, found it.

Q. What is the bolt pattern on my vehicle?
A. The bolt pattern for Range Rover Classic, Discovery I, Land Rover Defender 90 & 110 is 5 on 6.5".

Thanks, that really got me going...

So for future internet bolt pattern searchers, here's the skinny....

Disco 1 bolt pattern : 5 x 6.5"
Range Rover 1997: 5 x 4.75"

Bottom line: No SUPER deal for me :(

Better keep looking.

Again, thanks for the help it is greatly appreciated.

Shawn

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
If you just looking for some rims, I have a set for sale in the Classifieds.... RRC 3 Spoke.

300zxtt2+2

Reaction score
joey said:
If you just looking for some rims, I have a set for sale in the Classifieds.... RRC 3 Spoke.

Thanks for bringing them to my attention but I wasn't really needing new wheels, I just thought they were a really good price considering the amount of rubber still on them. Here is the one's I was interested in...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&rd=1&item=7910747604&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

The guy selling them told me his reserve was $300.00. Sounded good to me.

Thanks again,
Shawn

D

DISCVRY

Shawn-

That isn't too bad of a deal. Just remember that they are being shipped from B.C. :smile:

-Reed

300zxtt2+2

Reaction score
DISCVRY said:
Shawn-

That isn't too bad of a deal. Just remember that they are being shipped from B.C. :smile:

-Reed

Yup, I'm in Manitoba so it is reasonably cheap to ship... the problem looks to be the bolt pattern. Oh, well. Maybe next time.

Thx

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99