A 2006 Land Rover LR4 stereo question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shehab

Reaction score
I have a question about the stereo in a 2010 Land Rover LR4

Mainly I'm asking about the CD player in the car

Here goes: Does the CD player in that car supports Mp3 files? (songs) ?

I mean, can I just buy a CD-R 80min/700MB and copy the songs from my PC like I copy files into a USB flash drive? will the songs I copied inside the CD work in the car's CD player?
And when I open the CD on my PC (when its still empty) should I choose the option ''Like a USB flash'' or ''CD player'' ?

If they won't work could you guys tell me how to copy them to the CD I bought? can I use Windows media player?

SORRY I meant a 2010 LR4

Last edited:

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are referring to the 6-disc CD changer on a 2006 LR3, my 2006 Sport (same infotainment system) played MP3 on a CD-R just fine, although the interface wasn't very elegant - no MP3 tags info displayed on the touchscreen or radio LCD. But it worked no problem, so just burn up to 700MB of MP3 files from your home computer to the blank CD-R. With 6 CD slots available, that's a lot of music.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rarely use the CD player but I do it's always mp3 files and it works just fine.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge