A Few New Accessories...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David, great looking truck! Those rock sliders looks awesome, i may have to pop those on my ride as well. How do they install?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David, great looking truck! Those rock sliders looks awesome, i may have to pop those on my ride as well. How do they install?
Hello LR4TQ,

Thanks! They are quite easy to install. I had them installed at Urban Offroad, since his shop is located about 3 hours away and he offers free installation. I helped him out a bit and it's an easy do-it-yourself project. You basically pop the moldings off, break off the clips, and then the sliders just line up with the stock holes and you bolt them on. It's pretty easy. These are the sill guards/sliders with 45/45 outriggers from Urban Offroad. I believe they are about $699.99.

-David

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the chicken coop flooring this afternoon (see photo below). Tomorrow I will install the rear tail lamp guards and having my new Cooper Zeon LTZ tires installed. Will snap some photos tomorrow.

6D6-A62D2887707B-3949-000003E1B56B8310_zps548fa02f.jpg

RBA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in the Bay Area did you get the coopers?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in the Bay Area did you get the coopers?
I ordered them online from Tread Depot and had them installed at Cerrone's European in Redwood City. Where are you in the SF Bay area?

RBA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Live in Morgan Hill, work in Santa Clara.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Live in Morgan Hill, work in Santa Clara.
I am in San Carlos and work in Foster City (pretty close, so I bike). Though, I teach in Santa Clara sometimes (UCSC Extension).

The Northern CA Land Rover club meets the first Saturday of the month at Hollister Hills SVRA. You should join us sometime, as Morgan Hill is not too far.

-David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635