abs,tc, down hill, brake, light all on any help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

landguy

Reaction score
hello guys, well I did read joeys, and chongo, abs issues BUT before I go any further here is my issue 2 days ago leaving wendys parking lot started driving and then out of no were ABS, DOWN HILL, TC, BRAKE LIGHT, all just came on I said not again because this happened 1 year and 2 months ago when my 2003 land rover se7 discovery was under warrenty last year when this happed I just took it in and it was fixed because of warrenty they toled me THEY REPLACED the modulator so I said good then this should not happen for a good while then it did , like I said I was driving home from grabbing a burger then bam all 4 came on again, rover not under warrenty anymore can anyone help were to start also my brakes ARE squiking making noise here and there sometimes :albertein any help would be nice thank you all..WILL I NEED TO GET CODES TO START???

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... sent you a PM.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72