Age of Discovery "3" Pedals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shark_LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These turned out sweet - made from aluminum. I'll post a pix of them installed on the LR3 tomorrow.

lr3pedals%20(5).JPG

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look really nice, but wouldn't they be more slippery? Seems a little less safe, especially when off roading, where you're getting in and out and may have damp/dirty shoes. Just a thought.

Shark_LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$199/set american made 5052 aluminum c/w stainless hardward special T-nuts, 4 screws and 10 SS plastic screw for the accel/rest. most pedals you see Ferrari, Aston or aftermarket etc. are pretty simple with round holes because you can stamp these out in high volume. as far as i know, there are no laser cut pedals out there. The Zonda has CNC lathe turned pedals.

Aluminum is actually a pretty grippy metal unfinished. depends on your shoes. if you have a decent tread, the pedals grip like a grating. I've been driving with them and i would have to say that pedal feel is improved due the locked in feel you get - kind of like a mountain bike pedal.

options are to add some clear non-skid to the outside edges of the brake (designed for that/supplied ) or we could powder coat with a grippy silver surface but this would increase cost maybe $15 per pedal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nico3dd