Another tire question, 275/60/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Rich,

I think I am going for General Grabber HTS. Good reviews and good price. NTB nearby my place carries them, which is another advantage.

flysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally received four of 18" wheels, yeah!

This is a really stupid question and please don't laugh at me but how do I know it's 18" wheel? I mean, I measured it and it came out 19.5"??? I think it's 18" though because my stock wheel came out 20.5" and I know it's 19" wheel. Where should I measure to confirm it's size 18?

Pic1

Pic2

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the measurement is not from outside the rim it the inside part i think its called the bead

flysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I knew it was a stupid question :) I am going to order new tires tomorrow. Another project almost complete thanks to you guys here. - Brian

PicnSav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally received four of 18" wheels, yeah!

This is a really stupid question and please don't laugh at me but how do I know it's 18" wheel? I mean, I measured it and it came out 19.5"??? I think it's 18" though because my stock wheel came out 20.5" and I know it's 19" wheel. Where should I measure to confirm it's size 18?

Pic1

Pic2

Look on the back of the wheel. You should see something like "18 x8j"

18'' diameter by 8'' wide.

flysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: It turned out that my dealer carries General brand as well. It's even cheaper than NTB including installation. So, I am going to make this one stop shopping including purchase, installation, and alignment at local dealership. Stay tuned.

- Brian

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boye1