Anyone want to part with a tan cargo cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elinders

Reaction score
Or loadspace cover, whatever it's called. Tan or almond or nutmeg, I forgot the name of the interior.
It is for a 2011, not sure if there were any changes. I found a couple on eBay so I can go that route, but figured I would check in on here to see if anyone had one laying around the garage they wanted to sell.
Thanks!

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Elinders, sorry I don't have a cover to offer; mine is black and I actually use it.

However, your note reminded me of a discovery I made last week while preflighting the LR4 for a long trip to my daughter's college graduation (WAR EAGLE). As I was flipping the seats down and removing the loadspace cover, I noticed the diagrams on the side of it. I never realized until that moment that the cover stows in the gap between the 2nd and 3rd rows when all the seats are down. This is probably common knowledge to 99.9% of other LR4 owners but it was an epiphany to me. There are still times when I need to remove it for various reasons, but it's good to know about that flexibility.

Good luck sourcing a cover.

Elinders

Reaction score
Haha no problem. Yeah that's the only reason I feel like it wouldn't end up standing next other random things in my garage, because I can stow it away if I need too.
Now as a follow up to your discovery; I think I read that you can't stow it when you are using the third row correct? Besides losing most of the limited leg room, it is probably a safety concern or something. But I guess it can go behind the third row and cover the small amount of space behind the third row.
Congratulations on your daughter's graduation!

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the diagrams show a couple of storage scenarios that should NOT be used. One of them was along the top of the second row seats if they are flipped up for rear area access.

Thanks for the congrats!

SiLion

Reaction score
I have one I don't use. Are you still interested? I have a 2011 with tan leather, not sure what they exact tan color is but it's a pretty common color.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635