Attended: Dealer Sponsored offroad event !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Land Rover Dealer, Land Rover Denver South, sponsored an Off Road Driving event last Sunday. Great time was had by all! They even bought a driving instructor and included Lunch!

Good turn out too! We had 1 RR, 2 RRS, 1 Defender 90, 1 Disco2, 1 New LR4 and 9 LR3's that attended the event. We started in Denver and made our way to the old mining town of Montazuma, CO. From there we took Deer Creek Trail to the Middle fork of the Swan then to Saints John and back into Montazuma, CO then home.

Great High Alpine trail ! Here are just a few Pics !

photo%203.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And this makes 5 pics...

web.jpg
[/IMG]

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fantastic! Really makes me miss living in the Southwest, in Santa Fe, NM. There just aren't roads, or open-minded people, like that here in Boston.

colorover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I'd heard about that, looks like a blast. Do they have a list you can get on to hear about their events?

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is so cool! I sure would like to live on the front range some day. Well, except for all the people, and traffic, and polution, and infrastructure head aches... Well, I would still love to be that close to the mountains some day.

The pictures were great!

Rob

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having done three Great Divide Trips with OffRoving, those pics bring back great memories. Colorado has such diverse trails with incredible views and great challenges. I have driven many of the trophy trails in my LR3, and with the right tires (my choice are the Cooper Zeon LTZ's), you can surprise yourself and others with the capability of the truck.

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! luckily I live on the west side of Denver in Ken Caryl Valley. So I am only about 1 hour away for the ski resorts and 30 minutes form a few good trails!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90